Mef - twice (both plug-in UI projects)
Vs2010 Add-ins -
- checks all project reference to ensure none are absolute paths, one that d
- ExtensionsProject for my team
- parses all project files
- locates .config files
- checks for config values to be in compliance with team standards
- checks your projects' FileCodeModel to confirm the code meets other team standards
- will remove some project file customizations temporarily, confirm it builds in release mode, then brings up the svn commit dialog
- allows you to store compliance information on your modules/projects on the team for easy access.
- used a pluggable UI by importing an Action
- or using the default built-in messagebox if no extension is found.
- Team policy reminder/enforcers
- warn on calls to forbidden methods
- warn if inheriting directly from Windows.Forms or Windows.Control
- warn if a control or form subclass constructor does not call InitializeComponent()
- warn if a control property is not set per team standards
- DialogBorderStyle must be fixed
- error if you do not override certain virtual properties (legacy need from vs2005 designer bug)
- error if you have code that raises a NotImplementedException
- warn if you don't have hungarian notation to name controls
- warn if fields are not private
- Policy to ensure a project does not call a Config value or index that does not exist.
- Mef extension UI
- Web data scraper/exporter
- datagrid context menu
- Mvc 2
- Lots of projects 2 at work, many more at home
- Mvc 3
- Got 2/3 through a project and had to go back to MVC2 due to changing requirements, transfer went very well.
- Unity - Nice DI framework from Microsoft.
- Ninject - Very nice lightweight DI framework
- Poor Man's - Did manual DI for the longest time, so happy to have finally switched to learning Ninject and Unity
- Wrote a task that walks all found project files under a path and determines safe build DirectedAcylicGraphs
- Detects Circular dependencies/references
- walks project files in parallel
- Wrote a task on the ordering task that will generate a properly parallelizing and multi-threading MsBuild project file.
- Rx - wrote a producer consumer where a consumer can produce additional items to be consumed
- PLinq - used in Rx producer consumer to parallelize the Rx search
- Async CTP - have not used it quite yet, but did attend the 2010 PDC broadcast
Unit Testing -
I'm sure I've forgotten some and did not get to looking at the future of where I want to go, but it's quite a nice start.